Looking for a venue to hold a wedding reception, birthday party, sports team practice, or special event? Ethical Culture Fieldston School rents its facilities year-round for a variety of different events, including sports tournaments, conferences, meetings, team and club practices, and theater performances.
Our school has two campuses; one is located in the Riverdale section of the Bronx and the other on Manhattan's Upper West Side, across from Central Park. The two campuses offer myriad options for indoor and outdoor events.
Fieldston Campus (Bronx)
Outdoor facilities include:
- multi-purpose turf playing field with outdoor track
- grass playing fields for soccer, softball, and baseball
- K-5 playground
Indoor facilities include:
- athletic field house: five full-size basketball courts that can be used for a variety of sports, including basketball, volleyball, badminton, baseball training (with cage), indoor tennis, gaga ball, etc.
- indoor pool ideal for practices, lessons, competitions, water polo, and triathlon training
- a 700-seat theater
- unique meeting spaces (student commons, Stu-Fac, dining hall) with capacity for up to 140 attendees, and many classrooms
- music recital hall and practice studios
- dance theater spaces
- fitness center and yoga room
Ethical Culture Campus (Manhattan)
Indoor and outdoor facilities include:
- athletic field house: two gyms that can be used for a variety of sports, including basketball, indoor tennis, soccer, baseball, gaga ball, etc.
- outdoor roof overlooking Central Park (our building is located on Central Park West)
- classrooms and meeting spaces
For rates and general information, please contact:
Manager of Auxiliary Services,
Ethical Culture Fieldston School
For birthday party planning, please contact:
For your catering needs, please contact:Lisa Castro