Pay Tuition Online
For your convenience, you can make tuition payment online using your checking or savings account. This method is the most efficient way to make payment and offers additional benefits such as quicker processing time and paperless transactions. The statement of account will be updated monthly, and you will have access to your account summary online at any time.
You can still make tuition payments by regular check if you prefer. Also, parents who have enrolled in TMS should continue sending the check to that company.
If you would like to pay the balance due online, log on to the payment website with your parent portal username and password or refer to the FAQs below before proceeding.
- Online Tuition Payment
- What is an eCheck payment?
- Paying via eCheck is similar to paying by regular check but instead of mailing the check, you submit the payment information online via a secure form. This allows for faster processing and saves you the trouble of mailing the check.
- What is an ABA routing number?
- The ABA routing number is located in the bottom left corner of a check (click image to enlarge):
- In addition to eCheck, what are the alternative methods for paying tuition?
- You may send a check to:
P.O. Box 30679
New York, NY 10087-0679
- You may enroll in Tuition Management Systems (TMS) for monthly payments
- Can I pay only part of the tuition statement by eCheck and the rest via some other means?
- Yes. In the payment section, you can change the amount before proceeding to the payment submission page.
- What are the 'incidental' charges mentioned on my balance?
- Incidental expenses include tuition insurance and late fees. A 1.5% late fee is
charged to any outstanding balance after 30 days.
- Can I opt not to pay some of the incidental charges?
- Yes, tuition insurance is an optional service provided by A.W.G Dewar. For all late
fee inquiries, please call Guiselle Fusari at (212) 712-6229.
- What are the due dates of payments?
- The enrollment contract deposit is due February 22, 2013. First semester
tuition is due July 1, 2013. Second semester tuition is due November 1, 2013.
- When will my payment be reflected in my account?
- It will be reflected within four to five business days. If you have any
questions or concerns, please call (212) 712-6229 or email Guiselle Fusari,
- What happens if I make a mistake and pay a different amount than I intended?
- Please contact Guiselle Fusari at (212) 712-6229 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if I make a mistake and enter an invalid bank account number?
- Your transaction will not go through, but your bank may (or may not) charge you
a fee for the failed transaction. ECF will call you to tell you that the
transaction did not go through and the balance is still owed.
- What happens if I mistakenly select 'Saving' account instead of 'Checking' but enter the checking account bank number when submitting the payment information?
- In that case, the payment would not be processed. Your bank may or may not
charge you a fee.
- What happens if the check bounces back?
- If the check bounces due to insufficient funds, the school will charge you an
additional fee of $35.00. Your bank may also charge you a fee.