We are no longer accepting Pre-K, Kindergarten, Grades 6 and 9 applications for 2017 Admission.
For information regarding all other grades contact our office at 718-329-7575.
You can check the status of your application by logging in to your Admissions Application Account.
Applications needed to be received by 5:00P.M on November 1, 2016 in order to be considered for the 2017-2018 school year.School Report forms and Academic Recommendation forms should be downloaded from the section below and are to be completed and returned by your child’s current school to the ECFS Admissions Office by January 1, 2017.
- Please arrange for testing for Grades 2-12 at:
**Decisions are not posted online**
**Decisions will be e-mailed based on the ISAAGNY notification dates.**
- The Online Application Account enables you to track the status of your child’s application and supporting materials (School Report Forms, Academic Recommendations, ERB and ISEE or SSAT Test results). Log in to your account after submission of your application to use the Status checker.
- Please check on your application status in early January to confirm that the application is complete and that all required forms and test results have been received. The file must be complete by January 1 for the applicant to be considered for admission.
PRINTABLE APPLICATION AND FORMS
Below are links to PDF documents, arranged by grade, that describe the admissions process in detail, as well as the 2016-2017 print version of the required School Report and Academic Recommendation forms, and links to the ERB, ISEE and SSAT test websites.
To view and download the ECFS application form(s), you need Adobe© Viewer. Click on the icon to download it for free.
PRE-KPre-Kindergarten applicants must be 4-years-old by September 1 of the year in which they will be entering the school.
Birthdate range academic year 2017-2018: 9/1/12 - 8/31/13
KINDERGARTENKindergarten applicants must be 5-years-old before September 1 of the year in which they will be entering the school.
Birthdate range academic year 2017-2018: 9/1/11 - 8/31/12
GRADES 1 - 5
- Admissions Process
School Report Form - Grade 1
School Report Form - Grades 2 through 5
- Academic Recommendation Form - Grades 2 through 5
- http://erblearn.org/parents/admission (Grades 2-4 ERB test, Grade 5 ISEE test)
GRADES 6 & 9
- Admissions Process
- School Report Form
- Academic Recommendation Form (One recommendation for Grade 6, Two recommendations for Grade 9)
http://erblearn.org/parents/admission ( ISEE test)
or http://www.ssat.org (SSAT test)
GRADES 7, 8, 10 - 12
**We do not require nor will we accept standardized test results for admission to grades Kindergarten and 1st grade. If your child is required to take standardized tests as part of their application to another school, please do not send the scores, as they will not be considered. Children applying to grades 2-4 are still required to submit ERB testing in order to complete their application.**